Family and AMP.


    Good evening everyone! As I promised in my previous post, I want to tell you guys about the memories that I had made with my classmates in ASASIpintar at Tasik Kejut! Also, in this post, I want to talk about ASASIpintar Movie Premiere 2019 that was held on 30th March 2019. So I can say that this post is going to be a looooong post :) Before I start, I want to introduce my classmates to all of you. We are small in number and that's why we are so close with each other. Like a family :)

A picture of us with our biology lab instructor <3


    In ASASIpintar, we had this annual event going on which was called ASASIpintar Movie Premiere. All of the classes needed to produce a short movie and all of the movies will be premiered during the event. My classmates decided to film a movie called Since We Met. It was a love story! You guys should try to watch it! I'll leave the link below. We only had less than 4 months to plan, to film and to edit our movie. Not gonna lie, the life in ASASIpintar was very hectic especially during our first semester.

    Mostly, we filmed our movie at the Tasik Kejut. It was fun, filming this movie together although sometimes it can be quite stressful due to some minor inconveniences and our packed schedule. I was the assistant director and I managed our filming schedule  and made sure all of the crews were there when filming. I usually called them in the morning to made sure the already woke up and I bought them some foods if I got any money left with me. I was like the mother hen, all the girls called me 'Mak'. During the filming, I could feel that we became much more closer with each other. We played games together and we laughed a lot too. If I could do it again, I would. I miss them so much :( Here are some of the behind the scene videos and pictures!








 
    After we submit the short movie to our lecturer, we then started to prepare for the next event. I was involved as the committee of ASASIpintar Movie Premiere. As I said earlier, ASASIpintar Movie Premiere (AMP) is an annual event. It was a big event that involved many parties, not just the students of ASASIpintar and PERMATApintar. The preparation was done very meticulously and Alhamdulillah it went smoothly on the night of the event. I was given the task to be the stage manager on that night!






    My class also won the prize to the best scriptwriter. All of our hard works paid off :) We were so happy even though we didn't win the main prize! Here are some more of our pictures!



    I miss these people so much :( Most of us are still staying in UKM Bangi while some of us are in UKM KL. Plus, we all had different schedules when we entered degree so it's quite hard for us to meet up. But when we do, we'll make sure to have the best of time together. I think that's all for today. Thank you and have a nice day everyone!



If you want to watch my class' short movie, here is the link! Since We Met. You can watch other classes' movies on this channel. There are 11 short movies for you to watch! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Salam Jasmine,
    So why the heroin must die? :D
    good job on the posting. i cant believe i watched that movie till the end :D
    well done and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment